1. The sand making machine of the cone breaking hydraulic system should be temporarily suspended to extend its service life; regularly shut down to check the internal wear of the machine, especially the central inlet pipe, cone cap, impeller upper and lower runner linings, and circumferential guards. The wear degree of wearing parts such as wear-resistant blocks, timely replacement or repair of the more worn parts, especially to ensure the timely replacement of wearing parts, at the same time pay attention to the replacement parts weight, model, size, etc. must be replaced according to the original component parameters .
2. As we all know, the shaft of the sand making equipment bears the full load of the negative machine. Periodic lubrication directly affects the service life and operating speed of the equipment. Therefore, periodic lubrication is required. The injected lubricant must be clean, the seal must be good, and it must be strictly in accordance with the instructions Standard for use of lubricants. When the sand making machine runs for 400 hours, a proper amount of lubricant should be added, and the bearings must be cleaned when running for 2000 hours. The bearings must be replaced with new bearings after 7200 hours to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. Workers should also pay attention to whether the various parts of the equipment are working normally. When the bearing oil temperature rises, there is a huge impact sound, etc., they should immediately stop the inspection to eliminate the cause.
3. The sand making machine is a high-speed equipment, so during the equipment work, the staff should pay special attention to personal safety, stay away from the equipment, and can't open and observe to avoid dangerous accidents. If it needs to be repaired on the machine, it must be operated after the power is turned off.
4. When a serious fault occurs, it is recommended to ask professional maintenance personnel to repair it. Do not disassemble the core parts without permission of the manufacturer.
Care and maintenance of the impeller:
1. The impeller is one of the important parts of the sand making machine, and it is also the most vulnerable part. Protecting the impeller and improving its stability can not only effectively improve the working efficiency of the sand making machine, but also extend the service life of the sand making machine.
2. The direction of rotation of the impeller device should be counterclockwise when viewed from the material port, otherwise the motor wiring position should be adjusted; the feeding should be uniform and continuous, and the size of the river pebble should be strictly in accordance with the equipment regulations. Imbalance of the impeller and wear of the impeller;
3. Stop the feeding first when stopping, otherwise the impeller will be crushed and the impeller will be damaged;
4. It is also necessary to regularly check the wear of the impeller device, and replace the worn impeller in time to ensure the normal operation of the production.
Precautions when using a sand maker:
1. The normal operating temperature of the bearing box of the sand making machine is 40 ℃ ~ 60 ℃, and the maximum allowable temperature is 70 ℃. After running for half an hour, if the temperature exceeds 70 ℃, there is a certain problem with the bearing box, and it should be shut down for maintenance.
2. When the sand making machine is under load, the feed size should not exceed the maximum size allowed by the equipment.
3. During the initial feeding of the sand making machine, there is usually an unbalanced process of about 30 ~ 60s. In this case, the feeding cannot be stopped, and the feeding amount should be increased as much as possible until the vibration is reduced. When the feed particles are large, intermittent vibrations will occur for a few seconds and then return to the normal state. This is a normal situation caused by a stone throwing head of the rotor retaining stones and forming and then being washed away.
4.The intensified vibration during the operation of the sand making machine indicates that there may be non-uniform wear between the wear parts and the rotor, which is caused by the imbalance caused by the non-uniform rotor and the accumulated material or the loosening of the cone sleeve of the pulley. After the normal vibration is eliminated, the machine can be stopped for inspection. In addition, a vibration switch installed on the sand making machine can be set. When it detects unbalanced vibration, it will actively stop before equipment damage and personnel injury occur.
5. The wear-resistant parts of the rotor of the sand making machine are designed to protect the rotor body from abrasion. In order to ensure trouble-free operation of the sand making machine, the inspection of the wear-resistant parts of the rotor and the internal material lining of the machine must be brought into the routine, and the wear parts that cannot meet a work shift should be replaced in time. Every 8-10 hours of equipment operation, the inside and appearance of the rotor, the sand making machine should be checked, and the bearing box should be filled with grease, etc.
6.Check the motor current of the sand making machine. If the motor current is too large and the motor is overloaded, the feed amount should be reduced until the current value is normal.